Monday, November 25, 2013

Bitcoin Advice

I recommend that you do not invest any money into bitcoin that you may need for any living expenses. Don't sell your house or anything like that or take out any massive loans that you will not easily be able to pay back. Since I don't have a lot of money I personally would just start saving in bitcoin with any extra money I have and see where it goes.

In the long term I don't have a clear picture of how things will play out, but short of massive resistance from governments trying to restrict bitcoin, I do see the value of bitcoins steadily going up over time even if it is only gradual. I suspect that if a major player starts adding support for bitcoins such as Amazon or PayPal, then the price of bitcoins will skyrocket again from an additional flood of speculators.

No comments:

If you want to buy bitcoins you can purchase them at Coinbase.

Here are a few sites where you can get free bitcoins:

If you would like to send me a donation, this is my bitcoin address: 1PsJk5cF5n55jT6H7sBEnzP8BKZCHGGVLe

You may also send a donation with paypal:
http://paypal.me/BigRedBrent